Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting back at it!

Ok Ladies I am sure all of you are just as excited to get back into our project. We are only a few days away, so I hope you are!!!  Things are finally calming down, and going back to normal whatever that may be. I was planning on doing my last installment today, a nice long post on different fabrics and what they are used for but mother nature had other plans for me. Instead I am breaking fights up between Miss R, and Mr. J. With that said, I don't have a lot of time today to go into the details I want too. Buckle your seat belts ladies it will be a bumpy ride starting next Monday! I will post Monday morning about different fabrics, and then Monday afternoon I will have a post with the supplies you need to start your pillow cases. Once again, are you excited??

Hugs,
 ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment